I think that's my main concern with Brian. The only way I can reach him is by his cell phone and he rarely answers my call right away. So I have to leave a message most of the time and wait for him to call back. Sometimes he doesn't call me as soon as I expect it him to be. Brian is just not the type of a guy who cares of having a Facebook account. And I learned that he only checks his emails once in a while. The internet doesn't seem to be his top priority. I admire him for his principles, which are sometimes against the grains - that he is a guy who knows what he wants, but I got to say that in this case, it's not always helpful.
When Brian worked with me in Silence, he missed a couple of rehearsals without prior notices. Since I got to set aside more time working with the other two actors, it didn't affect the process that much. He did apologize, but I was pretty annoyed by this. I have to remind him not to do it again this time and I mean it. Ashes has only two characters: his and Gina's. If one doesn't show up to a rehearsal without prior notice, it's not gonna work, is it? And I think Brian has to realize that he's gonna work with a professional actor, Gina, who once agrees to come to a rehearsal wouldn't give a shit about anything else but work.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment